BAF Board of Members
The role of the board is to ensure that the BAF meets its responsibilities to –
- Provide an inclusive acupuncture umbrella organisation welcoming different and varied acupuncture styles to the table to help and promote acupuncture.
- Provide an advocacy group with specific spin off projects and research to help promote and grow acupuncture knowledge and acceptance into mainstream science and public knowledge.
- Promote the benefits of acupuncture as a valid system of healthcare.
- Safeguard the public.
- Promote BAF members’ interests.
- Set strategy and policy, in consultation with and advised by members